If you wish to renew an expired intern Certificate of Registration, you may do so if you graduated from an Opticianry program within the last three years. If you graduated from an Opticianry program three or more years ago, please review the Examinations and Upgrading Policy to identify next steps.
To reinstate a Certificate of Registration as an intern optician, please complete the Reinstatement Form, and submit the following:
- A passport style photo taken within 6 months of the application date
- Notarized copies of your employment eligibility document (if the information you previously provided is no longer current).
- If applicable, letters of standing from any governing body with which you are registered in any jurisdiction.
- If applicable, proof of graduation from any post-secondary program you may have completed outside of Opticianry.
- Credit Card Authorization Form, authorizing the College to charge your credit card for the intern reinstatement application and registration fees.