If you wish to reinstate your expired Certificate of Registration, and you have been registered with the College within the last three years, please complete the Reinstatement Form, and submit the following:
- A passport-style photo taken within 6 months of the application date.
- Notarized copies of your employment eligibility document (if the information you previously provided is no longer current).
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance if you are currently employed or intend to be employed in any setting where you will be performing the Controlled Act of Dispensing. Please submit an completed Insurance or Undertaking form if you do not have Professional Liability Insurance as you do not intend on performing the Controlled Act of Dispensing.
- If applicable, letters of standing from any governing body with which you are registered in any jurisdiction.
- If applicable, proof of graduation from any post-secondary program you may have completed outside of Opticianry.
- Credit Card Authorization Form, authorizing the College to charge your credit card for the registered optician reinstatement application and registration fees.