If you wish to renew an expired student Certificate of Registration, you may do so if you are enrolled in an Opticianry program with either Georgian or Seneca College.
To reinstate a Certificate of Registration as a student optician, please complete the Reinstatement Form, and submit the following:
- A passport style photo taken within 6 months of the application date.
- A letter of enrollment from your educational institution, dated no earlier than one month prior to your application date.
- Notarized copy of your employment eligibility document (if the information you previously provided is no longer current).
- If applicable, letters of standing from any governing body with which you are registered in any jurisdiction.
- If applicable, proof of graduation from any post-secondary program you may have completed outside of Opticianry.
- Credit Card Authorization Form, authorizing the College to charge your credit card for the student reinstatement application and registration fees.